June 7, 2008

Learn to dance Portuguese...EURO 2008


It is time my friends to enjoy EURO 2008…don’t mind the fact that I love Euro 2008 for PS3, I am excited that we can get these games in America. Finally the US has realized that Football (Soccer) is game of the WORLD! It has slowly penetrated America, but as long as they continue to push as they have I believe it will become quite large here.

If you are like me and do not know the TV listings in your area, here is the link. I personally am going for Portugal to win the entire thing. I have been learning Portuguese and Portugal Portuguese is different from Brazilian Portuguese, but do not forget my great grandmother was from Portugal, so I have roots there. And I believe in ROOTS! Teams

If you cannot watch the game in your area for some reason, but still want to watch the game…you can click here and watch it on Justin TV, where they stream live tv. The quality isn’t very good, but then again are you a true FAN?

<

No comments: