June 29, 2008

...Attack the Hive

As the 1st day of summer just past (6/20), we get a chance to enjoy all the good and bad things associated with summer. Of course the blazing heat (which I am a fan of), the air conditioner (which I am also a fan of) and insects!

This is a picture of the hive (I believe they are wasps) that has squatted on the garage of my girlfriend's home. There have been many ideas on how to remove the colony...other than through obvious professional services. Throw a rock at it and run, spray it with something and of course possibly have the rejects of American Idol sing to them. I wouldn't be opposed to the American Idol rejects, except that I would have to listen to them as well!

So as summer begins let's just see how '08 pans out. Will the wasps win or do we have it in us to attack the HIVE!

No comments: