June 17, 2008

Delay'd

As I sit here delayed in the airport, on my red-eye to New York and review pics from the weekend...I forgot to mention this good Soul Food restaurant "R & R Soul Food Restaurant". Its right across from the Home Depot Center. I ordered the dark fried chicken, with potato salad and mac & cheese along with a tall glass of cranberry juice. I would recommend this dish, not before sitting out in the hot sun to watch a 2 hour football match...but we all learn from our mistakes.

Pics from all my adventures are either on Flickr or Picasa. Check it out for the sweet clicks I did @ the match!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm yea that dish sounds good to be eaten after a long game and the a nice nap afterwards!!! L.A. has some great places it seems from your blog. I hope to visit L.A. one day. Thank you for your inspiration.