June 6, 2008

Jawbone...2!

Do not get use to this, but once again I have decided to blog directly from my Blackberry Curve.

This blog I wanted to give a brief review of the "new" Jawbone. The reason I say "new" is because Jawbone has decide to not change the name of the product with this new iteration of the same product.

Well, there is not much to say about this new version other than its SMALLER! That's probably the most noticeable and biggest difference between the "new" Jawbone and Jawbone! The other change is the noise assassin...hmmm, yeah. It cancels noise the same way the other one did. Just take a look at my previous post on the original Jawbone.

Overall, would I recommend this product...yes! I liked the first one, but with this being smaller, I think they hit it right on the head. The biggest difference was a big enough difference. If you are looking for a bluetooth headset and have a little extra from that stimulus check (that's for another discussion of course), go for it.

The pictures are to give you an idea of the size (taken from my blackberry curve).

No comments: