July 9, 2007

Videos (4th, Chill, Flash & IKEA)

This is going to be a short post, so that you have time to just enjoy the videos!!

This first video is from 4th of July. My good friend (since 2nd grade, long time ago), our girlfriends and I enjoyed the best fireworks show any of us have ever seen. The fireworks show lasted for about 30 minutes, but because of constraints of online posting, I had to post the best 10 minutes! Trust me it is worth a view at least once. If you have seen fireworks, THIS CLOSE, that are better, please let me know because I am hard pressed to believe any different.

These next set of videos comes from kipkay.com. It seems as though this guy does some really cool videos on hacks of things in our everyday life. Its best to click on the video and watch it from this blog. But if you are interested in seeing more of his videos, click the link above or click on the video itself to go to metacafé to check out his other videos.


*Neither video was edited by me. The 2 videos above are to be treated as links within my blog.

This last video is a commercial for IKEA if you can believe it. Just watch, definitely need to TIDY UP…enjoy!

*This video was not edited by me. The video above is to be treated as a link within my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those Ikea commmercials are just plain wrong. Did those actually air?