October 30, 2008

President Bush Fooled Us More Than Once...

With the elections coming up right around the corner and all these polls coming out that clearly seem to put Obama as our next president, I have to take a moment to pause. If you think the person who gets the most votes wins (I understand electoral colleges)...I want to direct your attention to 2 term president "elected" George Bush. One might believe the smartest, classiest and well educated person would be elected to president but history didn't seem to teach us a lesson of true humility when it comes to our American Ways! But if I could be so bold, to correct as well as suggest to you before YOU vote on November 4th, as bush "tried" to say: "Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me"!

...wait he did get elected twice :P

No comments: