July 9, 2008

Bolt for a BUCK!

I am on 33rd street & 7th Ave and noticed the Bolt Bus (www.boltbus.com) which offers customers bus trips to/from New York and other major cities in the US to other cities, like Boston, Philadelphia, etc...for $1! Yes you read that correctly, for a buck (plus tax of course) you can get to travel.

Now with gas prices as they are, one would think they would be hurting, but obviously they have worked out some model that has them running out of town and not out of gas. What's so interesting is these buses are quite comfortable inside (mind you I haven't traveled on one...but I saw the inside from a news story I watched on CBS) with electrical plugs and push seating.

Bolt bus is not the only ones offering this, but since I am blogging live, I cannot find the other ones right now. Search google for $1 bus and you will probably find all the options. Leave a comment if you have any experience with $1 service.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.