May 20, 2007

Ham's Wedding Day...

A good friend of mine from Northwestern University got married this past weekend. It was a lovely reception, unfortunately I was not able to make it to the actual ceremony since my flight was delayed over 3 hours...I must say USAIRWAYS is not on my favorites list, but I will leave that for another discussion. But I will say that when I landed I took 303taxi (you can hail a cab online), which was reminiscent of my days back in college and though the operator was a bit rude to me, when I got into the cab the best part was that he had GPS. We changed directions mid way (originally I was going to go straight to the church, but then when I heard that it was over I informed him I wanted to go to the hotel instead) and it was no hassle.

But back to the topic at hand, the reception was in Naperville, IL @ Meson Sabika. Not much to say but classy, elegant and fun all packed in one evening. I truly hope that Hamilton & Patricia have a long and healthy life together. For those interested in knowing my part in helping put these two together, comment below and I will add that post. For now just enjoy the pictures below and try to live through the eyes of the camera! You can order the prints direct...Enjoy!


No comments: